modification and stipulation service

We will draft all legal paperwork for you to make changes to a completed divorce. Whether it's maintenance payments, child support or child custody, we will get you into court to make these changes.

modifying a completed divorce

If you need to make changes to a completed divorce, (taking your ex-spouse back to court) we can help you get into Wisconsin Court with the proper paperwork and detailed instructions. Even if we didn't process your divorce previously.

  • Maintenance payments and Arrears
  • Child Support / Child Custody
  • Child Placement / Child Visitation
  • Court ordered debts
  • Non-compliant signing of real estate titles, vehicle titles, etc.

included in our professional service

We will draft and prepare all Wisconsin Legal Paperwork for modifying a previously completed divorce.

Provide Unlimited Phone and Email Support

Detailed instructions, every step of the way


Complete the form, pay the fee, and we do the rest!

Caution! Beware of "do-it-yourself" or "free" services

Many 'free' services will not provide you guidance, support or instructions on how to complete the process, Start to Finish.

DO NOT waste your time or money. Do it RIGHT the first time with Divorce Pro Se.


Notary Public

Included with your service!

one-time payment

Affordable for all income levels. Please call for pricing.

Process Server

Available when you need it.


Have questions? Call 414-350-0091