Contempt (Non-compliant Spouse) Service

We will provide and help you with all legal paperwork for you to get justice if your ex-spouse is uncooperative in any and all issues in a completed divorce.

what is contempt or non-compliant spouse?

If your spouse is not complying with an existing court order, you have the right to bring them to court and have the issue(s) addressed by a court official. 

  • Child support 
  • Maintenance and family support
  • Non payment of debts
  • QDRO - Qualified Domestic Relations Order
  • Any other original divorce orders of non-compliance

included in our professional service

We help you with all Wisconsin Legal Paperwork for you

Provide Unlimited Phone and Email Support

Detailed instructions, every step of the way


Contempt is serious. Trust the skilled professionals at Divorce Pro Se.

Notary Public

Included with your service!

one-time payment

Affordable for all income levels. Please call for pricing.

Process Server

Available when you need it.


Contact us now. Call 414-350-0091